Hello Again!!

 



It has been a good while since I last posted on here and I have to admit I feel a little out of my lane stepping back into it, but I've been thinking about doing this for a while now and I figure now was as good a time as any. I had wanted to start writing again when the year started, but I had some things I needed to take care of and then COVID happened and it just didn't feel like the right time, but it looks like were going to be stuck in this strange "new normal" for a while longer so I decided to just take the leap and get back to it. 

A lot has changed in the last three years and we have a lot to catch up on, but I figure this first post back I would keep it short, sweet, and to the point. 

I'M BACK!! I'm excited to be writing again. My first "real" post will probably go up friday and I'll try to post regularly from here on out so stick with me and lets jump back into this together. 


Until next time... 

                                   Samantha 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Bucket List

**Book Review** : The Wall of Winnipeg and Me

10 favorite movies