10 favorite movies



This list was actually a lot harder to narrow down than I thought it was going to be, but here it is, my 10 favorite movies. I'm interested in seeing if any of these are on your list and if not the what movies and if you've watched them, so without further ado here is my list. 


10. For Keeps 
Honestly I love all the movies Molly Ringwald stared in during the 80s, but I had to include this movie on the list because of how real they kept the story line. If you haven't seen this yet I recommend you find it and watch it, you'll love it! 

9. Serendipity 
I'm not sure what it is about this movie draws me in, but every time it's on I watch it. Part of the draw might be that John Cusack stars in it, I absolutely adore him! 

8. GoodFellas  
If you've seen it I don't think I need to explain why I love this movie, if you haven't seen it then you need to watch it. The actors are phenomenal, the story is interesting, and if you like a mafia movies you'll love this. 

7. Giant
James Dean, Elizabeth Taylor, and Rock Hudson... need I say more?!? 

6. Begin Again
I wasn't sure what to expect from this movie, but I've always loved Mark Ruffalo and Kiera Knightley and when I saw Adam Levine in the preview I knew this was a much watch. This was NOTHING like I thought it was going to be, I was actually pleasantly surprised by how great this movie is. I loved the relationship between Keira and Mark's characters. This movie definitely merged my love of music and movies into one. I've watched this movie numerous time and it never gets old. 

5. The Proposal
I love that every time I watch this movie it makes me laugh! Plus I've always loved Sandra Bullock so I struggled through choosing which of her movies to put on this list and in the end I decided it had to be this one because it just never gets old.

4. Singing in the Rain
I love watching TCM and getting swept up in old classic movies and this is definitely at the top of my list of favorites. Gene Kelly is Amazing, I'm a huge Gene Kelly fan! If you've never seen this you're missing out!!

3. Anchors Aweigh
I LOVE this movie!!! Gene Kelly and Frank Sinatra together are phenomenal! I love the storyline, I love the little boy in this movie, and I love that I can watch this over and over and over again and never get tired of it. 

2. Mystic Pizza 
I know I've said this about a couple of the other movies on this list, but if you haven't seen Mystic Pizza you need to watch it NOW!! I'm a huge Julia Roberts fan, I don't think there's a movie out there that she's in that I don't like, but this is at the top of the list. 

1. The Lion King 
My parents took me to see this when it came out in theaters, and it's been my favorite ever since. I know ever song and can recite the movie line for line, but it never fails to get me with all the feels every time I watch it. I'm a huge Disney fan so it was hard to pick which Disney movie would be on this list, but there was no way any other movie could top The Lion King in my book.

There you have it, my top 10 favorite movies to date. I'd love for you guys to leave a comment telling me what your favorite movies are.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Bucket List

**Book Review** : The Wall of Winnipeg and Me