10 Favorite Youtubers

 

I started watching YouTube about 5 years ago, of course it's been around longer than that, but I didn't really get into it until sometime in 2012. Since then I've discovered a handful of youtubers that I follow so I thought I'd share my top 10 favorite youtubers with all of you and leaving links to their channels at the end of my little blurb about them.

     

10. Marcus Butler
Marcus was actually the first youtuber that I watched and subscribed to. He has three channels which include "Marcus Butler", "MoreMarcus", and a gaming channel called "MarcusButlergames" that I don't think he has updated recently. I'm subscribed to his main channel and his "MoreMarcus" channel, but these days I find myself watching his MoreMarcus channel more than his main channel. Every now and then I'll still watch the occasional video on his main channel. The first video I ever watched was on his main channel of him and Alfie Deyes (AKA Pointlessblog) eating 120 chicken nuggets. That video is a great example of why I started watching him, I think I was at a point in my life where I was a bit down and watching his video made me laugh and put a smile on my face. These days I love his "dare marcus" and "challenge" videos, they keep me laughing. So if you are looking for a youtuber that will keep you intertained Marcus is definitely someone you should check out. I'll leave the links to his channels below just in case you want to check him out.  



9. Tyler Oakley
I'm not sure how I stumbled across Tyler but I'm really glad I did. Some of my favorite videos are of him and fellow youtuber Sawyer Hartman from about three, maybe four, years ago doing their drunk challenges. Tyler is a huge advocate for the LGBTQ community and uses his channel to talk about some of the issues the community faces. While this is a big part of him and his channel he also make other fun and entertaining videos and often collaborates with other youtubers as well as some celebs.  


8. Brittney Lee Saunders
I haven't been watching Brittney for that long, maybe a year tops, but I absolutely love her! Most of her videos consist of vlogs with a few "Q&A's", "GRWM", "hauls", and "Story telling" video's thrown in every now and again. She's very honest and open on her vlogs and I think what I love most about her is how real she is. She know who she is and she doesn't care what others say or think about her, she's just unapologetically herself and that's something I look up to. So if your into vlogs then you should check her out.

7. Pixiwoo
Sam and Nic Chapman are professional makeup artist who put up makeup tutorials and have their very own line of makeup brushes that are amazing. They do everything from every day makeup looks, glam looks, Celeb makeup tutorials, and Holiday makeup tutorials as well as product reviews. If you're new to makeup or just looking for tips and tricks you can add to your routine then you need to check their channel out.

6. Shawn Johnson East
I have been a fan of Shawn Johnson since the '08 summer Olympics. I cheered for her through her Olympic career as well as both her stints on Dancing with the Stars, so when I found out she had started a YouTube channel I was thrilled! Her husband, NFL player Andrew East, is featured in most of her videos and they are incredible adorable together. Since he is in the NFL and she is a retired gymnast you get a lot of insight into the sports world, there are even vlogs where Andrew takes viewers along for tryouts which are really enlightening. You can find everything from their engagement video and wedding video, to Shawn doing a "what's in my gym bag", Challenge videos, and videos that give sneak peeks into their life.  

5. SACCONEJOLY's
I love this family like they are my own!! The SacconeJoly's consist of mom and dad Jonathan and Anna as well as their three littles. Their oldest is Emilia, followed by Eduardo, and the newest addition to the family is baby Alessia. They upload a vlog everyday and you get to witness everything from the mundane day to day activity to the births of the children. Anna also has her own channel where she uploads "what I eat in a day" videos, postpartum videos, updates on the baby, as well as "haul" videos, body image videos, and a whole bunch of other things. There is also a channel that they have that is geared towards children that feature Emilia and Eduardo with an appearance from Alessia every now and again. I've laughed and cried right along with them while watching their videos.


4. ThatcherJoe
Joe Sugg has two channels, his main channel and his vlogging channel. On his main channel you'll find all kinds of prank and challenge videos as well as "dare Sugg" videos and videos of Joe doing spot on voice impressions of all kinds of characters. He uploads a new main channel video every Sunday and they never fail to make me laugh and keep me entertained.


3. LexLovesLos
Carlos and Alexa PenaVega started vlogging about a year a go if I'm not mistaken and I started watching them because I became a fan of his while they were on Dancing with the Stars. You might have caught that I said 'a fan of his' and not a fan of theirs, but if I'm being honest something about her just didn't sit well with me while she was on Dancing with the Stars. I'm not sure what it was or why I didn't really care for her during their stint on DWTS, but after watching their first couple of vlogs that change and now I adore them both. I love how honest and open they are about their faith and that they aren't afraid to talk about God. They both have really big hearts and the love they have for each other is easy to see. They vlogged through Alexa's pregnancy as well as the birth of their son Ocean. Since they have their careers as actors and youtube is something that they do on the side they don't upload a video regularly, but that doesn't really bother me. Getting this insight into who they really are on a day to day basis has been insightful and has given me reason to look up to them and how they try to live their life to serve God.


2. PointlessBlogVlogs
Alfie Deyes is a daily vlogger who I found through Marcus Butler. They used to collaborate a lot when they were first starting out and still do every now and then. Aside from Marcus many other youtubers are featured in his vlogs as well as his family and non vlogging friends. He does have another channel (main channel), but he hasn't uploaded a video on there in months. With that said there are a lot of challenge videos up that are fun to watch. He also has a gaming channel that he does but since I'm not a gamer I've never watched any of those videos. He's really dedicated to his videos and you can tell that he loves what he does and because of that it makes his videos easy to enjoy. In his vlogs you'll get to see his every day life with his girlfriend, fellow youtuber Zoe Sugg. From birthdays, to visits to the hospital, and getting to see new projects come to life, Alfies vlogs give you a glimpse into his life.


1. Zoella
Zoe Sugg has a main channel and a vlogging channels called MoreZoella. I'm subscribed to both channels and really enjoy watching the videos she puts up. She participates in vlogmas and those are the videos I'm most excited for. On her main channel you can find everything from "hauls" and monthly favorites to PO box openings, Q&A's, How tos, and makeup tutorial and she uploads weekly. While I really do enjoy all the videos she uploads on her main channel, especially those featuring fellow youtubers, I have to admit that her vlogging channel is my favorite. Whether it be a vlog of her spending time doing things around the house, spending time with her boyfriend and his family, spending time with friend (especially BFF Mark Ferris), or going to some event her vlogs are always fun to watch.




Welp, that's it folks! Clearly I have a love for vlogs.... lol.

I know this is another long post and I kind of ramble through it, but I hope you all liked it. Please leave a comment letting me know if you watching any of these youtubers or if you're going to check them out, as well as leaving some of your favorite youtubers that you think I might like.


  















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Bucket List

First Influenster Voxbox!

**Book Review** : The Wall of Winnipeg and Me